Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019 ORG) Hindi Dubbed Full Movie Watch Free Download. Watch Fast And Furious Presents: Hobbs And Shaw. Watch Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019) full movie, online Synopsis: Ever since US Diplomatic Security Service Agent Hobbs and lawless outcast Shaw first faced off, they just have traded smack talk and body blows. But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton’s ruthless actions threaten the future of humanity, they join.
|Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw|
|Directed by||David Leitch|
|Story by||Chris Morgan|
|Music by||Tyler Bates|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Box office||$760 million|
- Watch Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw WEB-DL movies This is losing less lame files from streaming Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, like Netflix, Amazon Video. Hulu, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw chy roll, DiscoveryGO, BBC iPlayer, etc.
- Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw. 2019 135 minutes. Add to Wishlist. Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham return to their unforgettable roles as Hobbs and Shaw in this action-packed feature from the blockbuster Fast & Furious franchise! For years, hulking lawman Luke Hobbs (Johnson) and lawless outcast Deckard Shaw (Statham) have traded.
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw is a 2019 American action comedy film directed by David Leitch and written by Chris Morgan and Drew Pearce, from a story by Morgan. It is a spin-off of the Fast & Furious franchise set after the events of 2017's The Fate of the Furious. The film sees Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham reprise their roles from the main series as Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw, respectively, and also stars Idris Elba, Vanessa Kirby, Eiza González, Cliff Curtis, and Helen Mirren. The plot follows the unlikely pairing of the titular characters as they team up with Shaw's sister (Kirby) to battle a cybernetically-enhanced terrorist (Elba) threatening the world with a deadly virus.
Series star and producer Vin Diesel first said in 2015 that possible spin-offs were in early development, and Hobbs & Shaw was officially announced in October 2017. Leitch signed on to direct in April 2018, and Kirby and Elba both joined the cast that July. Filming began in September and lasted through January 2019, mostly taking place in London and Glasgow.
Hobbs & Shaw premiered at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on July 13, 2019, was theatrically released in the United States on August 2, 2019 by Universal Pictures. The film grossed over $760 million worldwide, and critics on Rotten Tomatoes said it 'gets decent mileage out of its well-matched stars and over-the-top action sequences'.
In London, Hattie Shaw and her team of MI6 agents attempt to retrieve a programmable supervirus dubbed 'Snowflake' from techno-terrorist organization Eteon. Brixton Lore, an Eteon operative with cybernetic implants that allow him to perform superhuman feats, arrives and kills all the agents except Hattie, who injects the only dose of Snowflake into herself before escaping. Brixton frames Hattie for killing her team and stealing Snowflake, forcing her to go on the run.
Two years after the confrontation against cyberterroristCipher,[N 1]Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw are both informed of the missing virus and are reluctantly recruited to work together to track it down. After a brief meeting at a CIAblack site at Leadenhall Building, Deckard goes to Hattie's apartment for information, only to get attacked by Eteon operatives, while Hobbs manages to find Hattie; after a brief scuffle, he brings her to the CIA office, as Deckard then arrives and informs Hobbs that Hattie is actually his sister. The office is attacked, and Hattie is taken by Brixton, whom Deckard recognizes as an old colleague-turned-enemy he'd previously shot and supposedly killed. Hobbs and Deckard pursue and rescue Hattie, and during an ensuing car chase in a McLaren 720S, manage to escape from Brixton, who crashes into a double-decker bus. However, Brixton frames all three as traitors via Eteon's control of global news media.
The three locate Professor Andreiko, who explains that he created Snowflake to efficiently deliver vaccines, and to prevent Eteon from using the supervirus to eradicate humanity, Hattie, while the virus is still dormant, must either be cremated or have the virus removed with a specialized extraction device, which is located in Eteon's special facility in Chernobyl, Ukraine. Although Hobbs was briefly detained due to Deckard making his fake alias 'Mike Oxmaul,' the three manage to travel to Moscow. After rendezvousing with Deckard's former flame Margarita to rearm in Moscow, the three infiltrate the facility. They manage to retrieve the device before escaping in a MAN KAT1; however, Andreiko is killed, and the device is damaged during their escape and the facility's destruction.
Hobbs takes the trio to his childhood home in Samoa to visit his estranged brother Jonah, a talented mechanic, to get help repairing the device and lay low before confronting Brixton again. Hobbs has a tense reunion with his family because he got his father sent to prison, but Jonah is eventually persuaded to help them by their mother. The makeshift battalion prepares for Eteon's arrival, disabling the weapons used by Eteon's team by temporarily shutting down their authorization code, and setting up a variety of traps around the island. Jonah successfully repairs the device and starts the virus extraction, just as Brixton and his army arrive. In the ensuing battle, all of Brixton's soldiers are defeated, whereas the Samoans suffer minimal casualties. Brixton recaptures Hattie with a UH-60 Black Hawk; however, Hobbs, Deckard, and the Samoans bring the aircraft down with several custom trucks. Working together, Hobbs and Deckard defeat Brixton, who is remotely terminated afterward by Eteon's unseen director. The director sends a message claiming to know Hobbs and intending to persuade him and the Shaw siblings, while they promise to find the director; the group then celebrates their victory.
In mid- and post-credits scenes, Hobbs brings his daughter to meet their extended family in Samoa; Deckard and Hattie are implied to bust their mother out of prison; and Hobbs receives a call from his partner, Locke, informing him that he had broken into a facility and discovered another virus worse than the Snowflake virus. Hobbs also secretly has the London police set on Deckard in retaliation for the 'Mike Oxmaul' prank, which Hobbs told the police that Deckard's name was 'Hugh Janus'.
- Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs, a former DSS agent assigned by the CIA to work with Shaw towards stopping Snowflake, in spite of their disdain for each other.
- Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw, a mercenary formerly with British Special Forces and MI6 and Hattie's brother, who remains at odds with Hobbs, but joins forces with him to protect Hattie.
- Idris Elba as Brixton Lore, a cyber-genetically enhanced terrorist working for Eteon and former MI6 field agent who has a history with Deckard.
- Vanessa Kirby as Hattie Shaw, an MI6 field agent and the sister of Deckard, who is being hunted by Brixton
- Eiza González as Margarita / Madame M, a high-profile thief, friend and former lover of Deckard.
- Cliff Curtis as Jonah Hobbs, Luke's estranged eldest brother, a mechanic and the computer genius of the family.
- Helen Mirren as Magdalene 'Queenie' Shaw, a criminal and the mother of Deckard and Hattie.
- Joe 'Roman Reigns' Anoa'i as Mateo Hobbs, Luke's brother.
- Josh Mauga as Timo Hobbs, Luke's brother.
- John Tui as Kal Hobbs, Luke's brother.
- Eddie Marsan as Professor Andreiko, a two-time Nobel Prize-winning scientist who created the Snowflake virus.
- Eliana Su'a as Sam Hobbs, Luke's daughter.
In addition, Lori Pelenise Tuisano portrays Sefina Hobbs, the mother of Luke Hobbs and matriarch of the Hobbs family. Rob Delaney appears as CIA agent Loeb while the film's director David Leitch makes a cameo appearance as an Eteon helicopter pilot. Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart make uncredited appearances as CIA agent Victor Locke and Air Marshal Dinkley. The Eteon Director, a role that Keanu Reeves was in negotiations for, does not physically appear in the film, but is also voiced by Reynolds under the pseudonym 'Champ Nightingale'.
In November 2015, Vin Diesel announced in an interview with Variety that potential spin-offs for the Fast & Furious series were in the early stages of development. In October 2017, Universal Pictures announced a spin-off film centered around characters Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw, and set a release date of July 26, 2019, with Chris Morgan returning to write the script.Variety reported that Shane Black was being considered to direct the film. In February 2018, Deadpool 2 director David Leitch entered talks to direct the film. In April 2018, Leitch was confirmed as the director for the film and added David Scheunemann as a production designer.
In July 2018, Vanessa Kirby was cast in the film to play an MI6 agent and Shaw's sister, along with Idris Elba as the main villain in the film. In October 2018, Eddie Marsan joined the cast of the film, and in November 2018, Eiza González was added as well. In January 2019, Johnson revealed that his cousin and professional wrestlerRoman Reigns would appear in the film as Hobbs's brother. Additionally, he announced that Cliff Curtis, Josh Mauga, and John Tui would portray other brothers of Hobbs.Helen Mirren was also confirmed to be reprising her role from The Fate of the Furious.
Principal photography began on September 10, 2018, in London, England.Dwayne Johnson joined the production two weeks later, on September 24, 2018, after he had wrapped filming Jungle Cruise. Most filming was done at Shepperton Studios and Leavesden Studios. In October, filming moved to Glasgow, Scotland, to recreate London. Filming also took place in late 2018 at Eggborough power station in North Yorkshire, and in Farnborough, Hampshire. The Hawaiian island of Kaua'i was used as a stand-in for Samoa for the film's third act. Cinematographer Jonathan Sela shot the film with Arri Alexa SXT and Alexa Minidigital cameras and Hawk Class-X anamorphic lenses. Production officially wrapped on January 27, 2019.Scroggins Aviation Mockup & Effects was hired to supply a UH-60 Black Hawk (s/n 79-23354) in the film. Scroggins made modification to the UH-60 and worked with the art department to supply it with a digital cockpit panel.
The visual effects were provided by DNEG, Cantina Creative, The Third Floor, RISE FX and Framestore, supervised by Mike Brazelton and Kyle McCulloch, and produced by Dan Glass. DNEG is the main vendor for this project, with a total VFX shots of around 1,000. They worked on the big action sequences in London, Chernobyl and a part of the climatic Samoan chase. The London chase sequence consists of blue screen environments and car interiors, with CGI reflections on the McLaren exterior. There are few head replacements and full CGI character doubles. For the latter, they were created and animated from reference photography of the main actors. The same method was applied for the McLaren and the Brixton bikes. Idris Elba was enhanced to give him super-human abilities. Motion graphics were used to make a sort of heads up display of data and stats called the Brixton vision, to help him in the fights. For the Chernobyl action sequence, the environments were made from Lidar scanning, texture reference of a decommissioned coal power plant used for the production shootings. Then, they extended parts of the facility and modified weather conditions. Drones were fully created and animated. Explosions were created too. Finally, they handled the Samoa chopper destruction.
Framestore handled 264 VFX shots for the project, mostly the 3rd-act chase sequence. They photographed the Nā Pali Coast on the North Side of Kauai, Hawaii before and during the main shoot. Then, they used their photography to be photo scanned and transferred into a CGI version of the coastline. They had to fit the CGI environment to the shoot location. They also created CGI cliffs, CGI foliage and some scattered rocks on flatter areas or ledges. Finally for the creation of the environments, they used many reference plate shots for the blue screens. They also photographed, photo scanned, modeled and animated all the vehicles portrayed in that sequence, including the Peterbilt, the M37, the Ratrod and the Black Hawk. The latter was cyber scanned by ClearAngle. They adapted the CGI vehicles with the environment, including the lighting, tillable textures and painting scratches. Finally, they enhanced the explosions and car crashes with some debris, fire elements and craters.
In May 2019, Film Music Reporter announced that Tyler Bates would compose the film's score. The first single of the soundtrack is 'Getting Started' written by Kyle Williams aka producer Willyecho (created through the series Songland for Aloe Blacc), and performed by American singer-songwriter Aloe Blacc and rapper JID. Idris Elba himself has produced a track featuring Cypress Hill's B-Real titled 'Even If I Die'; the Hybrid remix of the track appears both in the film and during the end credits. The film's soundtrack also features numerous artists including Logic, Yungblud, A$ton Wyld, Ohana Bam, and The Heavy.
The first poster was released on January 31, 2019. The first trailer was released on February 1, 2019, and a TV spot was aired during Super Bowl LIII, on February 3, 2019. A second trailer was released on April 18, 2019. The final trailer was released on June 28, 2019.
The film had its premiere at the Dolby Theatre in the Hollywood district of Los Angeles, California on July 13, 2019. The film was theatrically released in the United States on August 2, 2019, after being moved from its previous date of July 26, 2019. The film began international rollout on July 31, 2019, and was released in China on August 23, 2019. The release is in 2D, Dolby Cinema, and IMAX. A RealD 3D conversion for the film was originally planned to release but was later cancelled. However, the planned conversion was done by Stereo D.
In October 2018, Fast & Furious producer Neal H. Moritz filed a lawsuit against Universal Pictures for breach of oral contract and committing promissory fraud, after the distributor removed him as lead producer on Hobbs & Shaw. In May 2019, it was revealed that Universal had dropped Moritz from all future Fast & Furious installments. His lawsuit was settled in September 2020.
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw was released on Digital HD on October 15, 2019, and on DVD, Blu-ray, and Ultra HD Blu-ray on November 5, 2019 by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Hobbs & Shaw grossed $174 million in the United States and Canada, and $586.6 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $760.6 million.Deadline Hollywood calculated the net profit of the film to be $84million, when factoring together all expenses and revenues.
In the United States and Canada, the film was projected to gross $60–65 million from 4,253 theaters in its opening weekend, while some insiders predicted it could exceed $70 million. The film made $23.7 million on its first day, including $5.8 million from Thursday night previews, the highest amount for both Johnson and Statham outside the main Fast & Furious series. It went on to debut to $60 million over the weekend, finishing first at the box office. Similar to the main Fast & Furious films, Hobbs & Shaw had a diverse audience, with audience demographics being 40% Caucasian, 27% Hispanic, 20% African American and 13% Asian. The film dropped 58% in its second weekend to $25.3 million, remaining in first, before another Universal film Good Boys replaced it in the third week.
In other territories, the film was projected to open to around $125 million from 54 countries, for a worldwide debut of $195 million. The film made $24.9 million from its first two days of international release. In its Chinese opening weekend the film made $102 million, grossing below projections but nevertheless being the second highest-grossing weekend of 2019 behind Avengers: Endgame.
On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 67% based on 343 reviews and an average rating of 6.1/10. The website's critical consensus reads, 'Hobbs & Shaw doesn't rev as high as the franchise's best installments, but gets decent mileage out of its well-matched stars and over-the-top action sequences.' On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 60 out of 100, based on 54 critics, indicating 'mixed or average reviews'. Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of 'A–' on an A+ to F scale, while those at PostTrak gave it an average four out of five stars.
Writing for Variety, Peter Debruge wrote, 'Fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham milk the friction between their characters while teaming up to save the world in this gratuitously over-the-top spinoff.' Eric Kohn of IndieWire gave the film a 'B–' and stated, 'Strip away the meandering exposition and Hobbs & Shaw is an old-school screwball comedy that just happens to feature two major action stars.' Conversely, the Chicago Sun-Times's Richard Roeper gave the film 1.5 out of 4 stars, writing, 'In case of bad-movie emergency, break glass. Over the two-hour-plus running time of the painfully long, exceedingly tedious, consistently unimaginative and quite dopey Hobbs & Shaw, I counted some 13 instances in which humans and/or vehicles went crashing through panes of glass.'
|Golden Trailer Awards||Best Summer Blockbuster||Nominated|
|Best Action TV Spot||Nominated|
|Best Summer Blockbuster Poster||Nominated|
|People's Choice Awards||Favorite Action Movie of 2019||Nominated|
|Favorite Male Movie Star of 2019||Dwayne Johnson||Nominated|
|Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Movie Actor||Dwayne Johnson (also for Jumanji: The Next Level)||Won|
|Saturn Awards||Best Action or Adventure Film||Nominated|
In November 2019, producer Hiram Garcia confirmed that all creatives involved have intentions in developing a sequel, with conversations regarding the project ongoing. By March 2020, Johnson confirmed that a sequel was officially in development, while the creative team was not yet decided. Producer Hiram Garcia confirmed the project is in active development, following the positive audience reception and financial success of Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw. The producer announced that Chris Morgan was writing the story. In April 2020, Chris Morgan was officially hired to serve as screenwriter. Johnson expressed excitement for the next film, stating that story will introduce new characters including: heroes, anti-heroes, and villains.
In November 2021, Johnson revealed that the project had developed an original idea that he had for the sequel, which he described as 'the antithesis of...Fast & Furious movies...' and presented the concept to Universal Pictures chairwoman Donna Langley; Seven Bucks President, Hiram Garcia; and screenwriter Chris Morgan. He elaborated that his studio looks for projects that have what they call the 'Moses Effect', explaining that this means that they take immediate precedence over the rest of the many projects on their film-slate; and stated that the sequel falls into this category. He further teased that its development will progress, and continue following completion on their holiday-action film, Red One. In November 2021, Hiram Garcia confirmed that work on the script is on-going, calling the project 'very ambitious'.
Download Hobbs And Shaw Hd
- ^Petski, Denise (October 4, 2018). ''Hobbs & Shaw': Dwayne Johnson Shares On-Screen Staredown With Jason Statham In First-Look Photo'.
- ^ abcd'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)'. Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved November 1, 2019.
- ^ ab'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)'. The Numbers. Retrieved November 1, 2019.
- ^ ab'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)'. Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved October 10, 2021.
- ^Alexander, Bryan (August 12, 2019). 'Everything you need to know about those killer 'Hobbs & Shaw' surprise cameos (spoilers!)'. USA Today. Retrieved March 23, 2020.
- ^Libbey, Dirk (October 31, 2019). 'Kevin Hart Flew A Long Way For His Hobbs And Shaw Cameo'. CinemaBlend. Retrieved March 23, 2020.
- ^Davids, Brian (August 5, 2019). ''Hobbs & Shaw' Director on the Uncredited A-Listers Who Rewrote Their Lines and Those Keanu Rumors'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 23, 2020.
- ^Schaeffer, Sandy (August 5, 2019). 'The Rock Explains What Keanu Reeves' Hobbs & Shaw Role Would Have Been'. Screen Rant. Retrieved August 11, 2019.
- ^Lang, Brent (November 16, 2015). ''Fast & Furious' Spinoffs In the Works (EXCLUSIVE)'. Variety. Retrieved May 27, 2018.
- ^Kit, Borys (October 5, 2017). 'Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff Gets 2019 Release (Exclusive)'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 27, 2018.
- ^Kroll, Justin (October 5, 2017). 'Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham's 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff Gets 2019 Release Date'. Variety. Retrieved May 27, 2018.
- ^Kit, Borys (February 7, 2018). ''Deadpool 2' Director in Early Talks for Dwayne Johnson's 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 27, 2018.
- ^Marc, Christopher (April 8, 2018). ''Hobbs and Shaw' Adds 'Deadpool 2' and 'Atomic Blonde' Production Designer - Omega Underground'. omegaunderground.com. Retrieved April 12, 2018.[permanent dead link]
- ^Evry, Max (April 12, 2018). 'David Leitch Confirmed to Direct Fast & Furious Spinoff'. ComingSoon.net. Retrieved April 14, 2018.
- ^Kroll, Justin (July 3, 2018). ''The Crown's' Vanessa Kirby Joins Dwayne Johnson in 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff (EXCLUSIVE)'. Variety. Retrieved July 6, 2018.
- ^Kroll, Justin (July 5, 2018). 'Idris Elba to Play Villain in 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff Starring Dwayne Johnson (EXCLUSIVE)'. Variety. Retrieved July 6, 2018.
- ^D'Alessandro, Anthony (October 4, 2018). 'Eddie Marsan Along For The Ride In 'Fast & Furious' Spin-off 'Hobbs And Shaw''. Deadline.com. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^Fleming, Mike Jr. (November 29, 2018). 'Eiza Gonzalez To Join Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham In 'Fast And Furious' Spinoff'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- ^Hipes, Patrick (January 25, 2019). 'WWE Star Roman Reigns Joins Pal Dwayne Johnson In 'Hobbs And Shaw''. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^Davis, Brandon (January 27, 2019). ''Hobbs And Shaw' Casts Cliff Curtis As A Hobbs, More Brothers Revealed'. Movies. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^Film-News Staff (August 13, 2018). 'Helen Mirren to Reprise Fast & Furious 8 Role in Hobbs and Shaw'. Film-News.co.UK. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^Hood, Cooper (September 10, 2018). 'Fast & the Furious Hobbs & Shaw Spinoff Starts Filming'. ScreenRant.com. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^Marc, Christopher (March 30, 2018). ''Furious' Spin-Off 'Hobbs and Shaw' Filming In Atlanta, Hawaii, and UK This Fall - Omega Underground'. omegaunderground.com. Archived from the original on April 8, 2018. Retrieved April 12, 2018.
- ^Trumbore, Dave (September 10, 2018). 'First Image from 'Hobbs and Shaw' Arrives in Style as Filming Begins'. Collider.com. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^'FAST & FURIOUS PRESENTS: HOBBS & SHAW'. Pinewood Group. Retrieved October 31, 2021.
- ^'Filmography'. Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. Retrieved October 31, 2021.
- ^Ali, Aftab (October 24, 2018). 'In pictures: Glasgow doubles as London for major Hollywood action film shoot'. Evening Times. Glasgow, Scotland. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^BBC News Staff (November 8, 2018). ''The Rock' blockbuster to film in village'. BBC News. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^'The Rock celebrates new 'Hobbs and Shaw' film showcasing Samoan heritage'. KITV. August 2, 2019. Retrieved August 4, 2019.
- ^'Credits'. Arri Rental UK. Retrieved August 21, 2019.
- ^'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw in Theaters August 2nd - Action Movie Filmed with Hawk Class-X Lenses'. Vantage Film. July 2019. Retrieved August 21, 2019.
- ^Garcia, Hiram [@hhgarcia41] (January 27, 2019). 'With a sunset like that it must mean we've officially wrapped our @HobbsAndShaw movie! ...' (Tweet). Retrieved August 11, 2019 – via Twitter.
- ^Graham Edwards (October 2019). 'Muscle Cars'. Cinefex. No. #167.
- ^Frei, Vincent (June 28, 2019). 'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw'. Art of VFX. Retrieved August 11, 2019.
- ^Film Music Reporter Staff (May 15, 2019). 'Tyler Bates to Score David Leitch's 'Hobbs & Shaw''. FilmMusicReporter.com. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^Mendelson, Scott (January 31, 2019). 'Dwayne Johnson And Jason Statham Pick A Side In First 'Hobbs And Shaw' Poster'. Forbes. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- ^Mendelson, Scott (February 1, 2019). 'The Terrific New 'Hobbs And Shaw' Trailer Is Fast, Furious And Funny'. Forbes. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- ^Frei, Vincent (June 28, 2019). 'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw—Art of VFX [Final Trailer]'. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^About 30 minutes into the film, the screening was interrupted for 15 minutes due to a liquid spill on a low-voltage electrical junction box, creating sparks. See Bennett, Anita & D'Alessandro, Anthony (July 13, 2019). ''Hobbs & Shaw' Premiere Suddenly Evacuated In Hollywood'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 13, 2019.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- ^D'Alessandro, Anthony (May 9, 2018). ''Fast & Furious' Spinoff With Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham Shifts To August 2019 – Update'. Deadline. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
- ^Kroll, Justin (October 5, 2017). 'Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham's 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff Gets 2019 Release Date'. Variety. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- ^Tartaglione, Nancy (July 5, 2019). ''Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw' Revs Up August 23 China Release'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
- ^Holmes, Adam (May 9, 2019). 'The Fast And Furious Franchise Has Fired Its Longtime Producer'. Cinema Blend. Retrieved May 13, 2019.
- ^Patten, Dominic (September 10, 2020). 'Universal & 'Fast & Furious' Producer Neal Moritz Settle 'Hobbs & Shaw' Legal Drag Race'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 10, 2020.
- ^'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw DVD Release Date'. DVDs Release Dates. September 10, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2019.
- ^D'Alessandro, Anthony (April 15, 2020). ''Hobbs & Shaw' Punches Way To No. 17 On Deadline's 2019 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- ^ abD'Alessandro, Anthony (July 30, 2019). ''Hobbs & Shaw' Looks To Rev $195M+ Around The World — Box Office Preview'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 30, 2019.
- ^McClintock, Pamela (August 1, 2019). 'Box Office Preview: 'Hobbs & Shaw' to Speed Past $60M in U.S. Bow, North of $190M Globally'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^''Hobbs & Shaw' West Coast Business Driving Pic To $60M, But Looks To Overseas For More Muscle'. My News LA. August 5, 2019. Retrieved August 6, 2019.
- ^ abD'Alessandro, Anthony (August 4, 2019). ''Hobbs & Shaw' West Coast Business Driving Pic To $60M, But Looks To Overseas For More Muscle'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 4, 2019.
- ^D'Alessandro, Anthony (August 11, 2019). ''Hobbs' Hauls $25M; 'Scary Stories' Frighten 'Dora'; 'Kitchen' Sinks Melissa McCarthy & Tiffany Haddish To Career B.O. Lows – Saturday AM Update'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 11, 2019.
- ^Bean, Travis (August 13, 2019). 'This Fast & Furious Box Office Secret Catapulted 'Hobbs & Shaw' To No. 1'. Forbes. Retrieved August 18, 2019.
- ^D'Alessandro, Anthony (August 18, 2019). 'How Universal Is Reviving The R-Rated Comedy & Making 'Good Boys' Great At The B.O. With A $21M Opening'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 18, 2019.
- ^Tartaglione, Nancy (August 3, 2019). ''Hobbs & Shaw' Clocking $90M Through Saturday At Offshore Box Office; Eyes $181M Global Weekend'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 3, 2019.
- ^'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved August 7, 2019.
- ^Debruge, Peter (July 31, 2019). 'Film Review: 'Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw''. Variety. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- ^Kohn, Eric (July 31, 2019). ''Hobbs & Shaw' Review: Dwayne Johnson vs. Jason Statham in the Summer's Best Guilty Pleasure'.
- ^Roeper, Richard (July 31, 2019). ''Hobbs & Shaw' gives the very cool Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham nothing cool to do'. Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- ^Bonomolo, Cameron (November 21, 2019). 'Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Producer Reveals Status of Sequel'. Comicbook.com. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- ^White, James (March 30, 2020). 'Dwayne Johnson Confirms A Hobbs And Shaw Sequel Is In Development'. Empire. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- ^Davis, Brandon (March 4, 2021). 'Hobbs & Shaw Producer Hiram Garcia Teases Fast & Furious Spinoff Sequel Plans'. Comicbook.com. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- ^Chitwood, Adam (April 13, 2020). 'Dwayne Johnson Reveals New 'Hobbs & Shaw 2' Details: 'We Have a Few More Surprises''. Collider. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- ^Johnson, Dwayne (April 10, 2020). 'At-Home Q&A Sessions: A Role I Wanted But Didn't Get'. Facebook. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- ^Schaeffer, Sandy (November 2, 2021). 'Dwayne Johnson's Hobbs & Shaw Sequel Idea Is the 'Antithesis' of Fast & Furious'. Comic Book Resource. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- ^Chitwood Adam (November 11, 2021). 'Producer Hiram Garcia on the Future of 'Hobbs & Shaw,' 'Jumanji 3' and Dwayne Johnson's Next Film'. The Wrap. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- Mendelson, Scott (June 28, 2019). 'Universal Hopes 'Hobbs & Shaw' Is The Exception In A Summer Ruled By Disney'. Forbes. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- Hobbs & Shaw at IMDb