The world's largest vehicle template collection. 20,000 highly accurate vehicle templates for vehicle wraps. Download free samples now. Best Automobile PowerPoint Templates. How to order More info. CrystalGraphics is the award-winning provider of the world’s largest collection of templates for PowerPoint. Our beautiful, affordable PowerPoint templates are used and trusted by both small and large companies around the world.
474+ FREE RESUME Templates - Download Now Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) Unlike other Resume template having predefined sections, automobile resumes need to be sleek and creative at the same time. While colors are often discouraged, print. For example, when measuring a vehicle door using the ruler tool in Photoshop or Illustrator, the door width may read 4.0 inches. In your head, move the decimal point one number to the right and you have a 40-inch wide door. We scale all of our templates to the manufacturer specifications of each vehicle.
Either a vehicle is in personal use or maintained by a company. It’s important to keep on monitoring the performance of the vehicle. Sometimes due to performance issues, the vehicle mileage factor reduces significantly which results in financial loss. Vehicle maintenance log book helps to keep a record of service activities performed as periodic, preventive or breakdown maintenance.
The purpose of owning a vehicle is to get transport at the most affordable rate as well as with full comfort. When a vehicle starts causing a problem. It not only troublesome in monetary terms but also badly affects the comfort of the owner. You may also like Printable Driver Log Book Templates.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Vehicle Maintenance Log?
How do you keep car maintenance logs?
Following are the 4 ways to keep a car maintenance log;
- Firstly, begin a paper trail. Write down the dates and details of the car maintenance service that your vehicle undergoes. However, you can also type information on your computer or print it and keep it in a folder. But still having an easily accessible paper trail is a common and practical way to keep a car maintenance log.
- Next, download a car maintenance app. There are many apps that will allow you to keep a track of your car.
- Another way is to keep a track of car maintenance is MS Excel. You can use a car maintenance log template to keep track of the dates you have your car serviced, what was done, and how much it was.
- And the last method is to keep a track of the car maintenance log is a reputable and reliable auto repair shop.
How can you track your car maintenance?
Vehicle log maintenance can be formidable. It’s very difficult to keep the schedule of oil changes and brake jobs with so many things going in your life. So, the only thing that helps you to keep the track of your vehicle with regular maintenance reminders, service records, fuel-tracking, and much more is maintenance apps. Here is the list of some maintenance apps;
- CARFAX CAR CARE
- My Car
- Simply Auto
- Auto Care 1
What is routine maintenance on a vehicle?
Routine maintenance is compulsory in order to keep a vehicle running properly. You have to daily maintain the following components of your vehicle;
- Inspect HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
- Inspect suspension components.
- Check the tires
- Oil changes and air filters
- Check the brakes.
- Inspection of the engine.
What is a car maintenance check?
Keeping your car in proper running and better condition needs a little bit of effort. If you want to keep your car in top-running condition then you should know the basics about what your car needs and when should you perform routine car maintenance. There are three types of car check-ups. The first one is short-term check-ups, the second one is long-term check-ups, and the last one is seasonal check-ups.
- The short-term check-ups include oil and coolant levels, air filter, tire pressure and tread depth, headlights, turn signals, brake, wax vehicle, and parking lights.
- The long-term check-ups include transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, and inspect shocks and struts, coolant fluid exchange, spark plugs, and serpentine belt.
- The seasonal check-ups include replacing windshield wipers, battery performance check, change tires, and check coolant levels.
What are the benefits of the Vehicle Maintenance Log Template?
The vehicle maintenance log template is used for a number of purposes. It serves an important role in maintaining the service record of the vehicle.It helps to perform all periodic changes in a timely manner to get rid of any major breakdown. At the end of a certain period, the owner can calculate the mileage as well as cost per mile for the vehicle.
Companies use a vehicle maintenance log to manage a fleet of pool vehicles. It helps to maintain the health and performance of a vehicle and to ensure the availability of the vehicle in the fleet to minimize the chances of breakdown maintenance.
What are the Basic Elements of Vehicle Maintenance Log Template?
There are different type of vehicle maintenance log templates. Personal and business fleet vehicle maintenance log books cover almost similar kind of information. The basic elements that must be present in each type of logbook templates are;
Automobile Templates Free Download Slidego
- Vehicle Information (Model, Make, Year, and Registration Number)
- Mileage Record (Beginning Mileage and End Mileage)
- Log Book (Date, Mileage, Services Formed, Performed by, Cost and Comments)
How to create a Vehicle Maintenance Log Template?
Vehicle maintenance log templates are used as logbooks as well as excel sheets to keep a record of every vehicle individually. It’s a simple excel spreadsheet type template that is printable and formulated to performed different calculations about vehicle maintenance cost. You may also check Daily Time Study Templates.
Free Vehicle Templates
Follow the below basic guidelines to make an effective vehicle maintenance log template;
Automotive Templates Free Download
- At the top, write down the title of the logbook as the Vehicle Maintenance log sheet.
- Below the title make a small table to mention the vehicle information.
- Such as make, model, year, engine number, price and registration number of the vehicle. Also, cover the mileage record of the vehicle as starting and ending mileage.
- In the body section, make a large table for a number of entries about the vehicle maintenance log.
- Title the columns of the table as date, mileage at the time of service, services performed, services performed by, cost of each service and comments.
- Some vehicle maintenance log templates are integrated with checklists.
- To make sure all the periodic maintenance tasks must be performed on a timely basis.
Free Car Detailing Templates
Vehicle maintenance log templates are easy to make and have importance in managing the personal as well as business vehicle fleets.The above steps are just to make a basic vehicle maintenance log template. One can also add business-specific information on the log template.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Automobile Service Website Templates Free Download
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Template Of A Car
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.